terça-feira, 30 de dezembro de 2008

Live in Orlando – a great show!

Yesterday I had the opportunity of downloading and watching a show live in Orlando – I know this ain't so recent, and most of people already watched it. It's almost the same songs of the CD/DVD Live in Phoenix, but I absolutely loved it! It proofs that each show is single.

Maybe I just loved it 'cause Joe, my favorite guy, appears more than the usually. All the time I see myself sighing for him and telling to somebody how beautiful is his voice. If I had one wish for the guys, I'd ask: Patrick, let Joe sing a song by himself. He wouldn't disappoint us.

Oh yeah, I'm a lover.

Well, if you didn't see this show, that's the hint. Just loved nobody puts baby in the corner in the acoustic version! It was very funny to see Andy in this song.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário