segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

50 songs you should listen.

1. streets – avengered sevenfold,
2. good vibrations – a lot like eskimos,
3. your time has come – audioslave,
4. call to arms – angels & airwaves
5. why don't I miss you? – bowling for soup,
6. stay together for the kids – blink 182,
7. violet hill – coldplay,
8. don't stop dancing – creed,
9. feels like tonight – daughtry,
10. my darling amnesia – faster than fashion,
11. miracle – foo fighters,
12. to die like mouchette – funeral for a friend,
13. san simeon – goldfinger,
14. dance floor anthem – good charlotte,
15. when I come around – green day,
16. candles – hey monday,
17. word up – korn,
18. suddenly I see – kt tunstall,
19. last train home – lostprophets,
20. the unforgiven 2 – metallica,
21. how to call a bluff – my favorite highway,
22. make your move – new found glory,
23. next contestant – nickelback,
24. behind the sea – panic! at the disco,
25. let me take you there – plain white T's,
26. little death – plus-44
27. end up like this – son of dork,
28. daddy's little defect – sugarcult,
29. aerials – system of a down,
30. the fantasy – 30 seconds to mars,
31. here by me – 3 doors down,
32. the way that you are – the classic crime,
33. another heart calls – the all-american rejects,
34. after the last midtown show – the academy is…,
35. high school – the friday night boys,
36. (can't get my) head around you – the offspring,
37. always attract – you me at six,
38. tell that mick he just made my list of things to do today – fall out boy,
39. saturday – fall out boy,
40. it's hard to say "I do" when I don't – fall out boy,
41. XO – fall out boy,
42. of all the gin joints in all of the world – fall out boy,
43. sophomore slump or comeback of the year – fall out boy,
44. champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends – fall out boy,
45. G.I.N.A.S.F.S. – fall out boy,
46. hum hallelujah – fall out boy,
47. the saint patron of liars and fakes – fall out boy,
48. reinventing the wheel to run myself over – fall out boy,
49. I slept with someone in fall out boy and all I got was this stupid song written about myself – fall out boy,
50. disloyal order of water buffaloes – fall out boy


I know it's totally out of the subject, but… that's the hint.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário